Melting Point Tester
Melting point refers to the
point of temperature for a substance changes into liquid from solid.
Different substances and purity
have different melting point, which has been used as a fundamental
method for defining a substance by testing
its melting point. It is also one of the important ways on purity test.
Thus, melting point tester holds
an important position in chemical engineering, medicine analysis and research,
and is a necessary instrument for
production tests and researches on medicine perfume, dyestuff and other organic
- Starting point of program temperature raising can be quickly set up.
- Computer-controlled program temperature
raising meets high accuracy on raising rate.
- Four different temperature-raising
rates can be freely selected.
- The temperature is digital displayed
with high accuracy, which make if possible the compare with standard
- High-ratio amplifier is used and makes
observation most convenient.
- Can simultaneously test 3 samples.
- The beginning and ending melting point of the
samples can be saved and reappeared
1. Temperature range: -300/350
2. Temperature test accuracy:
0.5(<200degree ) 0.8(>200degree)
3. Temperature raising rate:
0.5, 1, 2, 3/min
4. Minimum display value of
temperature: 0.1 degree
5. Power supply: 220V+-10%, 50HZ
6. Power: 350W
7. Dimension (LxWxH): 250x270x310mm
8. Weight: ~3.5KG